11 habits that happy people do every day
![]() |
| Habits that makes peoples happy all time |
We all have different goals in life, different values, beliefs, and experiences. If there is one thing in common among them, I think it is the desire to be happy. But in many cases happiness is more of a strangely realistic dream than a realizable reality.
It is no exaggeration to say that all we think, say,
But for some reason, no matter what I do, I feel that I cannot reach happiness. The great uplifting feeling is temporary and doesn't seem to last long. It was in my hand until now, but it will be gone the next moment. The next moment when I think I finally got it, happiness is lost somewhere beyond reach.
So why can happy people always be so happy? Is there a secret that we don't know? Maybe the big secret is solved? Or maybe it was a strange drug.
As we continue to pursue endless things of happiness, they are always happy. What should I do? Perhaps if you expand your horizons a little, the answer may be surprisingly simple. The happiest people had a daily routine.
They have a daily habit.
In fact, happy people do 11 very important daily habits to keep themselves happy. These 11 customs are not made overnight. It only makes sense to continue for a long time. So if you want to be happy, why not try incorporating that habit?
If you can continue these habits for 90 to 180 days, you will naturally feel happy. You can get what you thought was out of reach.
■ 1. smiling
A happy person always smiles for no reason. A smile is one of the things that express the state of mind, but it has more meaning. It is a consciousness that you have learned. What is important is that you can change your mind just by changing it physically.
Being a smile fosters a happy state of mind, and a happy state of mind fosters the desire to be a smile. This was proved in a study published in 2002 by an experiment of watching an anime program while holding a pencil in the mouth and raising the corners of the mouth and smiling.
It turned out that the people who made smiles were more happy with the funny and humorous scenes of the animation and less negative in bad scenes than those who weren't. This means that when you physically have a certain facial expression, and when you make that facial expression, it is certain that it will evoke the most similar emotion in your mind.
■2. Build with nurture relationships
Happy people value relationships with those around them, even if they are unilateral and not only profitable for themselves. We will do our best to build a fruitful relationship with each other, not only to deepen our relationships with existing people, but also to establish relationships with new people.
Happy people know that it is not enough to think about themselves in order to be truly happy. You cannot be happy unless you think about the other person. That's what we recognize and share with each other. As my consciousness shifts from myself to those around me, my heart changes from an unfulfilled state to a rich and gentle state.
This is because in my subconscious mind, if I am blessed with enough things to live, I want to help the people around me as much as possible. This puts the mind in a happy state and creates the foundation for life with a giving attitude.
■ 3. Create value
Happy people take a long-term view. I try to create value through the work I have been given. Rather than take shortcuts, don't cut corners where it seems unnecessary. They spare no effort to create more value than they are paid for.
This applies to both the hiring side and the hiring side. Happy workers spare no effort and do their best. Create more value in a given amount of time. Employers provide value by offering better products and services that meet people's needs and solve problems.
■ 4. Healthy diet
![]() |
| Habits that makes peoples happy all time |
Obviously, our body is made of what we eat. This is absolutely true. If you feel tired depending on what you ate that day, it is difficult to live a day.
In contrast, happy people eat energy-rich, fresh, and nutritious food. Instead of filling your stomach with processed and fast foods, choose foods that are more natural and organic.
■ 5. Living now
![]() |
| Habits that makes peoples happy all time |
I can't be happy if I spend a day thinking about what has happened in the past and anxiety about the future that I have not seen. Happy people live in the present. It's here now. It is not about forgetting what happened in the past or the future. But they know that valuing the time now leads to staying calm.
There are always things that go wrong. In fact, when something goes wrong, it means living. But living the time is more important than any problem. By taking a walk in the park, meditating, and really seeing, listening, and sniffing, you should be able to cultivate your heart and sensibility to feel longer-term happiness.
■6. Set goals
![]() |
| Habits that makes peoples happy all time |
Happy people set their goals for the future while living in the present. Having a goal will help you know in which direction you should go. By doing so, you can be absorbed in what you want to accomplish in your life, with hope and ambition. You can move forward without turning away.
But I don't set goals that are too long-term. By setting goals for each day and steadily doing them one by one, you can be satisfied with your mind step by step. That way, every day, you can bite on the success of the day.
■ 7. Take responsibility
![]() |
| Habits that makes peoples happy all time |
Happy people are responsible. I am responsible for my actions, so I try to do the right thing. I don't think I should cheat and win. Make an effort, and if you make a mistake, try to tell people around with a good reason.
Being consistent, there is no stress to lie to hide or to worry about it. The stress of betraying or degrading another person undermines the potential for happiness.
■ 8. Laugh
![]() |
| Habits that makes peoples happy all time |
Laughing fills the soul. Happy people are responsible for their actions, but they are not always serious. I know that even in the tough times of life, good things will surely come again.
But laughing is more than just emotion. It has a great impact on physical and mental health. When you laugh, happiness hormones such as dopamine and serotonin are secreted to reduce stress. It is known that this activates the digestive and regenerative functions.
■ 9. Adventure
![]() |
| Habits that makes peoples happy all time |
Happy people want adventure. I know that when you leave a place where you feel comfortable and jump into the unknown, you can have a wonderful experience. It's not just about traveling, it's about exploring and discovering new things by meeting new people and experiencing life through the eyes of different cultures.
It's not like spending a lot of money on a luxurious and fashionable trip. To enjoy the thrill of life in various ways. Enjoy an unusual dinner, or try something different on your way home from work. Instead of pushing yourself into the frame and living, it is important to have the attitude of trying a new adventure.
■ 10. Think positively
![]() |
| Habits that makes peoples happy all time |
Life reflects only what I think. In that sense, it may resemble a camera lens. If you think of only things that don't work, you'll start to see more. Such an idea swells up and rules the mind.
But when you think positively, you can overcome things that don't work or even negative things. Now you can understand what's happening here. In fact, being positive is the foundation needed to be happy, and more importantly, to live in the present.
■11. Accept change
![]() |
| Habits that makes peoples happy all time |
Some people don't like change. Some people don't want to change what they've built in life, but happy people know the value of accepting change.
Accept not only certain things but also uncertain ones. Don't be afraid of big changes in your life. By accepting change, happy people also accept the splendor of life.
I know everything changes over time, so I'm not afraid to accept it. It may be looking for a new job, moving to another town, getting married, or having a baby. Happy people will accept any change.









0 Comments