Confusion and focus:-
Our minds are so confused that we find it difficult to focus and start and finish a task. I have a great suggestion to get rid of this mess: Write 3 pages every day. This article will be about spinning ideas, unfinished business, and everything else that comes to mind on a daily basis. We don't want it to be a meaningful, organized and very good article. Especially nonsense that we will see in our minds on paper should be made up of unrelated things. Because something like this causes confusion.
Start writing 3 pages of your thoughts or things that come to mind at that moment every day. Then I cannot write anything on the page, I have difficulty or write down your current state as I started writing in a notebook.
Write down what you want to do, what you have to do, what you dream of, even your daily tasks.
Be sure to add inspirational moments, new foresight or feelings that fill your heart.
Include things you are grateful for in part of your article. For example; Writing 5 thankful things every day.
Affirmation sentences will also be good for you. Write your wishes and dreams in one sentence using a positive phrase.
- "I am successful in my career"
- "I have a healthy life"
- Write things you need like "abundance abundance with me" as if they were in the present tense.
This work that will organize your mind will collect your complex ideas and open up a nice space for you. You will discover the things you have not finalized more easily and you will be able to catch valuable ideas that you cannot find in that crowd. Phrases of gratitude and affirmation will give you a positive energy. When you write down your feelings, you will find the connection of your feelings with your mind. After a while, this writing will be a good report for you such as what has been done, what is wanted to be done, good ideas, feelings, and unfinished works. Your focus will increase and you will have a clearer viewpoint with an organized mind. Start experimenting by downloading a notebook to your phone.
0 Comments