Ad Code

How to get rid of Frustrations

 Frustrations:-

How to get rid of Frustrations
How to get rid of Frustrations

                                                                       
As someone who has been disappointed over and over again, today I will talk about disappointments in relationships. Why do we experience disappointments? The answer is simple. We start dreaming right away without even knowing the other person. We value the counterpart more than worth and make it meaningful. The other person also feels this and you are no longer attractive to him. Once you feel that you are in the pocket, it does not even make an effort for you. On the contrary, it begins to move away from you rapidly. This comes back to you as disappointment. These are things that I am not a stranger to that I've had. After my experiences, I too ceased to dream. I said I wish I didn't dream, hope. But it is not possible without dreaming and hoping. It is a great pleasure to dream, to strive to make that dream come true, and then to see that dream come true. Only our feet need to be firmly on the ground. We will not immediately start dreaming about the person we encounter. We will first look at his intention, character, attitude. If we think it is suitable for us, let's dream about that person. Maybe this way you'll start a more solid relationship.

How to get rid of Frustrations
How to get rid of Frustrations

                                                                         

I think one reason for disappointment in the relationship is trust. I say to be a person who has lived it. If you trust a person a lot, believe that you will start a home with that person and have been let down by that person, that is the biggest disappointment. So think well while handing over the rest of your life to someone. Nobody is more valuable than you, and nobody values ​​those who don't value themselves. Is it worth the dream in front of us, can it make us happy? Let's not get carried away without thinking about these. Then it is us who are sad again. I shared my humble ideas with you. You can also write your thoughts in the comment.

                                                                     

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu