Ad Code

How to improve our lives? Here is my summary

 Here is my summary:-


How to improve our lives? Here is my summary
How to improve our lives? Here is my summary


I like to sip the first coffee of the morning, the freshly brewed one ...


As I drank it, the flavor of those sour, wrinkled mornings that followed ...


I like to remember the dreams I had the night before as I sleep.


Especially the ones I couldn't get out of ...


The ones that feel like real ...

                                                                               


I love to look at my phone for text messages that I will only smile at and to add pleasure to my enjoyment.


Then maybe I like to listen to the same song over and over and play that song until I get tired of it and get tired of it.



I like scribbling a few lines on my diary, maybe squeezing a little note on the day that flows as it should be without a single calculation, on the list of things to do without interfering ... .

While caressing him, I think of the green road park where I walked on the weekend ... I teleport suddenly with my notebook and pen in my right hand, to the bottom of a tree by the lake ...

                                                                         

I love this feeling a lot. He can soon become a friend to my desolation, which I am addicted to.


Maybe I have a weakness for the paused states of what I call that soul that makes me smile while looking at the photograph ... And I keep these dear ones close to my eyes and my heart.



                                                                   

I love to rewind what I took from the camera days ago, make a roll of film, and live those special moments over and over again.


I like to take long walks in the contradiction of life's short and length. I like to run breathlessly, to relax, to listen to myself when I see the opening of my front.



I feel my soul grow with each passing day.


I like to care less about what other people think. I love being able to sit quietly with someone and feel uncomfortable at all, I love to extend those moments if possible, to evaluate them positively and to make sense.

I love moments when I trust time, rather than hectic moments when I get timeless and unable to direct. I love the moment I catch the clock at 00.00. I love the moments of being myself, those moments when I give life to myself and when I meet myself again, and I love to hug myself tightly as if I had a miracle. Here is me and here is my summary ...


                 

Stay with love...

                                                                                     

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu