Ad Code

Is Exaggerate a lie?

 Exaggerate like a seed:-

Is Exaggerate a lie?
Is Exaggerate a lie?


I poured a glass of tea I had just brewed and passed over the edge of the glass, as I do every morning. I opened all the windows in the living room. We are experiencing the last moments of July in a country that sees 48 degrees in summer. Naturally, it is said that even a leaf does not move, we are at that point. Although there are not many standing trees, I can see from my sensitive veils whether the leaves move or not. The fine veils stand upright as if starched, informing the unbearable and overwhelming heat of the day. Maybe it seems to me. I do not know. Maybe I add too much meaning to the movement of a tulle.


                                                                       

I like to exaggerate. I apply this policy in everything. I was like that when the kids were little. In the slightest fall, I would check for panics and dislocations. Then I would see the small scratches and take a deep breath. I would kiss your blown wounds. Childhood, at that moment, they would forget all their pain, pretending that they were not the ones who just raised the mess. At night, I would sneak into their room to check if they were breathing. I was so full of exaggeration.



I would love someone very much, make them use the error quotas until the end, before goodbye. Even the grocery stores I went to, the noise of my neighbor upstairs was included. Sometimes it was not clear whether I liked it or not. Actually I wouldn't understand. Because I didn't know what it was like to love someone of the opposite sex. What happens when you love? I did not understand. I made the mistake of getting married at a very young age just to avoid offending the other person.

Actually, it was not until the age of 30 in my marriage vocabulary. I used to love freedom. Traveling, being myself, playing football, having a clothes fight with my brothers ... Then hopppp ... I found myself in another house. If it turns out it was my home, they said so, but they didn't feel that way. In no day, no minute. Then I took my babies in my arms. I either breastfed or watched their way for 9 months. Look, they have grown too. Actually, we grew up together. I waited until I consumed many things, I kept silent with them. Then I ran out of that quota. I saw that I actually exhausted myself. I said I love exaggeration, I take everything as far as it goes. I'm pushing myself. But when I consume it, I consume it fully. I don't see anything. It gets dark everywhere. I finish with a pen even though I think 5 times. Because I find myself thinking 5000, not 5.

                                                                   

Actually I am like a seed. I am dead and buried in the ground. But I don't end there, anything, myself ... quite the opposite. A new me is born. Like a seed. I'm blooming. This time I'm producing the love myself. So instead of consuming oxygen, I produce oxygen. I like. First my babies in MY HOME, then myself, those around me. I love exaggerating. Because it is my job to exaggerate. I exaggerate both sadness and joy. But I am aware that I am exaggerating this job of rebirth to even me. Good thing I'm exaggerating. Those deaths make me green, the falls make me shake the dust off my hands and stand up again.

I say I have my own house now. I was not made to feel like a stranger or a stranger. I don't make a face because I hugged my babies so much, that doesn't make me forget myself !!!


                                                                   

I exaggerate working and getting up early. Because I'm trying. I am one of those who cannot stop working. That or that job does not matter. Just work!


I have a home where I exaggerate smiles and laughter as a result of these exaggerations.


Good thing I'm exaggerating.


Look, I exaggerated the tea. I got my fifth glass in the early morning. I passed by again at the edge of my window, where even my tulle did not move. I'm busy exaggerating what is in my heart.

                                                                             

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu