Ad Code

Love Nature and Environment

 Transition from 5-star hotel to tent holiday



My life was not spent vacationing in five star hotels. After staying in a family hostel for many years and working and earning a living, I always took a hotel holiday. All-inclusive, even ultra all-inclusive holidays.


"Oh ultra all inclusive what?"


"Candy apple or something."


"Another."


"Cocktails are free."


"Oh, let's go then."

                                                       

I jumped off as if I had never eaten candy apple in my life, and had a drink after dinner every evening. I ate and drank and turned around. After a while, a hotel holiday started to become boring, as if going to a grandmother's cottage. Then I followed the small hotel fashion. Yet I was not the one who decided on any of them. Others were doing it, and I was not missing.


                                                             

The fact that I do not turn my head the other way coincides with the period when the money was draining. No, I didn't start building a tent right away. First I started walking up the mountain slope, I started to sleep and get up in the inns where the trekkers were staying. In places where eight to ten people sleep in the same room and use shared shower and toilet. I was going for a few days, pulling the switch for three pennies, resetting and returning home.I was anticipating whenever. 

The possibility of ​​"Since we stroll on ends of the week and rest somewhere else, at that point we should lease the house" caused the inquiry to pose: "For what reason don't we set up a tent? 

" The tent was no more odd to the individual close to me, I was the one to become acclimated to. 

Each trouble, difficulty makes individuals find something new both in themselves and in life when all is said in done.. Not only the child with few toys, but also the people with limited opportunities to entertain themselves are more creative.

The first place we set up the tent was the town at the foot of a mountain. We slept next to a caravan and woke up at seven in the morning. We were lucky, we found coffee next to the buns next to us. However, the second experience was not as easy as the first. I realized that even if there is a hare wandering around, even the unseen movement in the dark of the night makes one uneasy. As an idea, the tent was complete, but I was not in a position to jump right into the lap of nature. A little more knowledge, equipment and experience was needed.

                                                   


That's how I started tent holidays in camping areas. A simple, lightweight summer tent. Inflatable mattress with pump. A blue freezer. These were the basic ingredients. I have also tried to list the others in the following article.



We have been doing tent holidays in camping areas for about a year and a half. We choose camping areas that have the opportunity to hike along mountains, forests or rivers. We wake up around six or seven in the morning and have breakfast, after spending the day in nature, we come back, take a shower and sit at the table.


                                                                         

"So what's so damn wrong with that?" The weirdness is hidden in a feeling. A feeling that is felt in a moment, but that can be explained in more than one sentence. Isn't it always hard to define feelings that make us do weird things?



I want to spend my summer holidays in camps and tents as long as my health permits, even if I have freckle gold that will spread it on the roof and let the crows ring. I'll tell you the feeling that made me say that next time. Good things do not rush. While living such rushed lives, don't come anyway.

                                                                           

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu