Enchantment in awareness...
| What is higher protecting enchant? |
We got exhausting; This time, how about we salute Krishnamurti, we carry on with used lives. We are attempting to fit into the restraint cut on us, we can't both fit and tear it away. It's a time of limbo.
Notwithstanding, with the expression utilized by my dear companion Ayşe Gökçe, it is conceivable to encounter the fervor of the New Year consistently and I think it is important to be human. Obviously, since both Ayşe and I proceed with our lives in the open country, we have a ton of chances for this. It's conceivable not to get energized at each visit to Bostana One day I get energized for the blossoming of the cucumbers, one more day I convey the peas I planted unfavorable to hold up under organic product, yet irregularly, and one more day I am thankful that the primary zucchini collect, two of which surpasses a kilogram, has come back to my stomach. The swallow's home on the yard and the sparrows involving it, the swallows revolting around this home for a couple of days once per year, fold their wings, yet leaving the region to the inhabitants without battling; the dazzling magnificence of the mountain and woods; Birds of prey showing up out yonder, badgers that show up when I walk ... It doesn't end ...
Be that as it may, it is conceivable to catch the fervor whenever and anyplace. The sky is blue even in the urban communities, the mists offer extraordinary visuals there, the moon rises all over the place, the sun sparkles all over the place. However long we make sure to raise our head, leave the passageways in our brains and go to the now (time) and here (space).
Simply consider it, simply examining on water: each drop of water we drink or wash our bodies has been in this world from the earliest starting point. He went to a great extent; the ceaseless cycle ... Here and there it was raindrops, now and again dinosaurs cleansed, now and then visited seas, once in a while rested in an ice form for a considerable length of time, years and possibly hundreds of years. Presently, for some time, it conveys food and data in my body as blood.
The splendor of kids' eyes can give energy anyplace and whenever; I can generally thank the nearness of companions; I can be interminably astounded and appreciative to the water, air, earth and fire. The web that associates us to one another, the methods for transportation that transports us from here to here, the specialized information that creates these vehicles, the oil that runs them, and the cleaner vitality assets that are slowly leaving their place ... There are endless things to be shocked, astonished and grateful. However long I recall my essence, as long as I don't leave my place to propensities and sneak away.
Let me generally recollect the holiness and supernatural occurrence of the fire I lit; Every time I understand the brilliant smoky taste that develops when I consolidate dry tea and clear water over wood fire. Let me generally keep my association with the energy and interest of my internal identity and recall my essence in the entirety of my encounters.
Amine.
0 Comments